2023 is sure to be packed full of legal events, conferences, and seminars. And with the advent of legal calendaring software and tools, keeping up-to-date with the latest legal conferences and seminars has never been easier. Here at LegalTech Events, we’ve compiled a list of some of the biggest upcoming legal events and conferences you won’t want to miss in 2023:
Legal Technology Conferences and Events
- LegalTech East: This conference will be taking place April 29-May 1, and will feature discussions and activities related to legal technology topics. It will be a great opportunity to learn about legal calendaring software and tools, and how to use them to better your practice.
- LegalTech West: This conference is scheduled to take place October 4-6. It will cover topics such as cutting-edge services, technological developments, and legal calendaring cheat sheets. Be sure to attend this event to learn the latest in legal technologies.
- New York State Bar Association Conference: This event will be taking place August 11-13, and will focus on legal technology initiatives, legal calendaring programs, and cutting-edge services. Attend this conference to learn how to optimize your legal practice using the latest tools and technologies.
Seminars and Workshops
- Legal Technology Innovations Seminar: This will take place July 19-20 and will feature discussions related to legal technology and legal calendaring software. Attend this event to learn how to utilize various legal calendaring tools to better your practice.
- Digital Law Workshop: This workshop is scheduled for June 1-2 and will focus on the latest digital developments in legal technology. It’ll be a great opportunity to learn about legal calendar templates and how they can help streamline your practice.
- Lawyer Toolbox Workshop: Taking place May 4-5, this workshop will provide valuable insights into the world of legal technology. You’ll learn about the latest legal calendaring programs, as well as strategies for using legal calendaring tools to your advantage.
2023 is sure to be a great year for legal conferences, seminars, and events. Make sure you’re keeping up-to-date with the latest legal calendaring software and tools so that you can stay ahead of the curve and be ready when the events of 2023 roll around. We’re excited to see what the future of legal technology holds!
What are the top legal events in 2023?
1. Brexit transition period ends – January 1st, 2023
2. Global Climate Summit – Stockholm, Sweden – April 20th-23rd 2023
3. International Criminal Court Review Conference – The Hague, Netherlands – June 20th-July 1st, 2023
4. AI & Law Conference – Melbourne, Australia – June 20th-23rd, 2023
5. International Court of Justice Excellence Conference – The Hague, Netherlands – October 20th-21st, 2023
6. International Conference on Intercountry Adoption – Geneva, Switzerland – November 20th-22nd, 2023
7. Annual Conference of the International Law Association – San Jose, Costa Rica – December 20th-23rd, 2023
8. World Trade Organization Ministerial Conference – Geneva, Switzerland – December 20th-23rd, 2023